Clean, vibrant prints on high end apparel.
We’re not your standard print shop.
Pitbull Printing is here to change the game, to set new standards, and to provide the best products with the best service. Period.
What makes us so different? It comes down to dollars and sense (of common decency). Of course we want to make money, but we’re willing to make less if it means a better experience for our customers. Our primary goal is to shake up the industry, to show the big guys just how important it is to take pride in their work and to realize that their customers are more than just piggy banks.
We care about people, be they customers or our own employees, we care about the environment and once those factors are taken care of, we care about profits (and how to use them to the advantage of people and the environment).
In addition to our “profits second or third” approach, our business is built on the following points:
1. We truly care about quality.
2. We respect our customers & ourselves.
3. We work hard & are passionate printers.
4. We print each individual garment as if it was being made for our own mothers.
5. We treat every customer as if they were our childhood best friend.
6. We never rush an order, just to move on to another job so we can make more money.
7. We print every single garment by hand, on an amazing manual press, in Cape Breton.
8. We take pride in providing our customers with the best possible printing experience.
9. We don’t take ourselves too seriously.
10. We love every minute of it.
Pitbull Printing uses the highest quality eco-friendly inks in the industry. Super soft or bulletproof prints, it’s your call. If you are looking to have custom printed apparel such as t-shirts and hoodies for your brand, business, school, sports team, band, organization, workers union, club, reunion, pub crawls etc… the underdogs at Pitbull Printing have your back and who better to have your back than the mighty and loyal Pit Bull?
We offer single color, one location prints and scale all the way up to 8 color, unlimited location and oversize prints.
Some of the blank apparel brands that we carry include: Bella Canvas, Independent Trading Co., American Apparel, Next Level, District Made, Anvil, Alternative Apparel, Alstyle, Eddie Bauer, New Era, Coal Harbor, The Authentic T-shirt Company.
We recommend the use of water based inks with a discharge additive (if necessary) whenever possible (cotton and blends up to 50/50 only) for a soft to the touch feel. This process removes the existing color by essentially bleaching the fabric and allows the water based eco-friendly inks to dye the garment. However, we will still rock out a nice plastisol graphic when appropriate or required.
Small and large print runs are available and we provide free local delivery within the C.B.R.M. including Glace Bay, Dominion, New Waterford, Sydney, and Sydney River.